Instructions for Photo Button (TCP) Machines
Use the punch cutter on the top of the machine to cut your paper artwork to the proper size.
The machine must be attached to a table top or secured to a board with screws.
To Make a Button:
- Place the metalic top, followed by your circular button artwork, followed by the mylar into the Left die.
- Move the carriage all the way to the right so that the Left die is under the punch.
- Lower the handle all the way down
- Raise the handle. The metalic top, artwork and mylar should no longer be in the Left die.
- Place the plastic ring in the Right die, followed by the metal bottom (either with or without the safety pin)
- Move the carriage all the way to the left so that the Right die is under the punch.
- Rasie the handle.
- Remove your finished button.